This thread is a doozy to keep up wif. Gotta read between da lines
[ATTACH]
Lolll
Did you use a Red97 old style medium?
I couldn't tell you if his videos contain any pertinent info or not. I've only ever been able to watch his videos long enough to hear him say...
Sorry. Don't know what a radiused blind is. I have a few machinist friends I could ask. But I'm not sure it pertains to what the op was asking for
I think he's asking for pics of your work, not random videos. Do you have before and after videos? That might be a little better. This is an...
All good here:yes:
That resale shop I worked at over Christmas. Where the new building met the old, there was a crack in the ceiling/wall corner. I painted and put...
I'm ok. Worked for 3 hours. Teeth cleaning appointment with my daughter at 2. Maybe try and burn up your saw afterwards if'n it quits raining
:rofl: :lol:
Housekeeping?
Does it have a name? Is it a "snow event". Or is it just snow?
Ebening ,slackers
Don't know yet.
Moanin, slackers
Gotta move location of the holes in the coil about the width of a screw. Longer plug wire. Also grind out the keyway and re-time the flywheel in a...
Too bad. Slick as snail snot while it worked
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I looked through the manual. Made by Bosch. 1 yr warranty.