In Michigan, they go by the number of and width of tires, as well as the wheel base. It's usually more weight than your smaller vehicle or trailer...
No. Last week I was installing commercial interior doors and twisted something in my back. Right between the shoulder blades. Haven't been able to...
Tired, apparently. Morning
Rodman's wood pile is prolly pretty close to the Amish wimmins
Thanks Mark
No not yet
Thanks Mikey
Thanks old man
Thank you
Hi Dallas. Doing good here
Mornins
Thanks, friends
Doing well. Tv with mama
Always
Yeah, it did ok. I'm good. I should go back out and tinker some more on it. But I think I'll just stay here and slack
Howdy hoarders. Finished porting a 365 hoosky today and got a vidja. Ought to run pretty good when it gets broke in. Waiting on some parts for it
Doing well. Just came in and got some nachos
Howdy hoes
Yup
I'm good. Still in the same spot I was a couple hours ago.