Good morning everyone! Almost no snow expected here. I'm not sure what the plan of the day consists of.
37/76 Just the coals left from overnight
Good morning everyone! I'm going to start looking at and planning a couple landscaping projects for this Spring.
That sucks. I hope he recovers ok.
Nope. Sleeping when you made that post.
Good morning everyone!
I've been back at it for about 10 days and blood pressure is almost back to where it usually is.
My walking routine was severely reduced for a couple weeks recently due to a windy and cold week followed by a week of rain and fog. My blood...
43/73 Cherry
Good morning everyone! The heat and mud wave continues. 43 right now. With all the warm weather I'm starting to run out of small pieces and...
I was in the process of redoing our kitchen, dining room, and living room when I fell and broke my wrist in two places outside on the ice....
27/76 Cherry
15/76 Black Locust
Good morning everyone! The next big warm up starts today. You have to wonder if we are going to get clobbered with cold and snow in March.
Probably his most famous song was How Do You Like Me Now. Many others. Red Solo Cup...... Big time patriot. Numerous trips overseas to entertain...
18/76 Black Locust
Stomach cancer. 62
Good morning everyone! More Sun yesterday but the wind was a little rough.