Same here
It blows my mind the amount of high quality, easy access roadside scrounging available in Connecticut.
33/75 Elm
Good morning everyone! Breezy and warm couple days ahead. Washing vehicles is on the docket for tomorrow.
8/71 Shagbark Hickory and Black Locust
Good morning everyone! 8 degrees but that's the end of the cold stuff in the 10 day.
If I remember correctly they said the last one wasn't a security threat and wasn't transmitting information which was later found to be a lie.
20/73 and windy. Elm
Good morning everyone! Temp is dropping and wind is blowing pretty good. 20 now heading for the teens soon. The only thing on the docket so far is...
Good morning everyone! Looks like we have a one day cold blast coming tonight/tomorrow.
I have a Bersa 22 that's a little ammo picky but loves CCI Stingers.
I've burned a lot of Boxelder in the past. Would gladly cut/burn more if available.
Good morning everyone!
LMAO
Good morning everyone! Not sure about the plan of the day but something outside.
Good morning everyone! 8 outside. The furnace was running when I got up. That hasn't happened much this season.
8/72 Black Locust and Ironwood
I hear you. She is 60 and I am 69. We don't try to set any records. Maybe an hour or so per session.
My wife looks forward to our splitting and stacking sessions.
19/74 Hard Maple and Cherry