Auto tune saws have had hot starting issues for quite some time. I guess there's a special starting process that's supposed to alleviate this. I...
I put a 350 4 bolt in an 84 regal. Mild 300 hp. Fun. I had that motor in a 1979 Monza first. Really fun. 2981 pounds that monza was.
See post ahead of yours...
Even worse.
A muffler mod and removal of the carb limiters, so it can be properly tuned, will do wonders for it. I had a cs310 for several years. Its 30.5cc...
Maybe he pretending to be a road crew so no suspicions arise from him taking wood along the road side... White "official" looking truck, orange...
My wife wants one if its not an ev.
Lol. Yes...
According to NASA 13-14 is safe.
That's my kinda chainsaw.
If the helmet has a higher rating than 12 its safe. Most helmets are not. Even my nice auto darkening lens unit is adjustable only from 10-12.
Yes. We did. I was going to use my welding helmet until I read they aren't safe at all for looking at the sun.
Just a couple cuts on a big log.
Have you sold anything to buy a 241 yet???
I hear ya lol. I'm ruined too.
I made a couple cuts with one at Walt's. Crazy.
You going to send that potential new 500 to Michigan for some extra sausage? Lol
Exactly.
Id have to use a 261 bar and change out the bar stud. Get different chains as I'm sure the DL count is different between the two mount patterns.
As someone with a plethora of spine surgeries / problems, any additional weight that extends farther away from your body is extra stress on your...