No idea, but, the definition of pick-up truck doesn't exclude vehicles without a traditional body on frame design. Its a vehicle with an inclosed...
[MEDIA] Fir a Ridgeline not being a "real truck " it sure does some things well that most owners would never do. Lol
[ATTACH]
Are Mini Trucks Street Legal? (Rules Per State) | Motor & Wheels
I haven't tried any off brand ope from Amazon or eBay.
It's a chore I despise.
I'm going to off my Stihl gas weed trimmer for one of their light weight battery units. I don't do enough trimming to have a gas unit or a much...
I want battery where it makes sense for me, not big brother. A conversation for another thread we are in lol.
Mine skin of mine either. I've use several brands of battery powered tools as a machine repair / millwright. Milwaukee has been my favorite. I got...
The twin of that battery that came in a three tool kit died two years ago. Still excellent life span.
I have one 18 volt Milwaukee battery that was bought new in 2008. I used them in my profession for years. It's the weakest of all of the batteries...
I think the Milwaukee stuff is commercial. The battery trimmers are anyway. Same powerhead on both.
I agree if I were getting a gas unit. Echo is hard to beat for reliability.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20V-MAX-8in-Brushless-Cordless-Battery-Powered-Pole-Saw-Kit-with-1-4-Ah-Battery-Charger-DCPS620M1/314472524
Im not sure what brand, if any, battery powdered tools you own, but this is an option. Especially if you already have batteries and chargers. My...
I love that jeweling on the clear coated saw.
Seneca Dragonfly mark 2....22cal Approximately 20 yards way up in some pines. [ATTACH]
Holy smokes bud! That sounds scary. I hope your not paying for that ride in your neck for weeks.
I've only played with one. A 550 version one. I flooded it right off the get go. Lol.
Very cool old tractors.