My wife and I, together, are about 300. She's 110 of it. Lol
Id look it over. Probably a bunch of fasteners missing...:smoke::p
We will shake hands for realz and probably get the meat sweats together. :rofl: :lol:
Maybe the flywheel?
Meh...you will probably be disappointed. I'm nobody special. :salute:
Yes unfortunately. The president of honda that took over in 2017 stated this in a press conference. He basically said honda has lost their way...
I wasn't talking out my azz or making it up. I own the vehicle and read the manual. :handshake:
The manual clearly states otherwise. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yep.
When we were looking at vehicles to pull our camper we looked at, obviously, the Ridgeline, Highlander, Tacoma, 4runner and F150. Once we drove...
I agree. You have to use common sense. According to the manual, you have to deduct the weight of any people or cargo above a driver and front...
Uni body.
Anyone remember these? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Crayon eater, Lol. The trunk is one of it's great features. It holds a lot of stuff.
A roll form operator handed me a hammer and two identical pieces of steel. Identical in size, shape and thickness. Clamped them in vice and said...
I repaired machines at a roll form / stamping plant. At that time 84% of new vehicles on the road in north America had parts from that company in...
I have a buddy in another state that has a first gen Ridgeline. On his second one actually. He has had more than one dude come up to him in...
Be careful, thats not a real SUV....:rofl: :lol: It actually doesn't bother me. Lol. The majority of people are just effing around. There are...
What I find odd is if we had bought a Pilot instead of the Ridgeline, I wouldn't have had a single person say, "that's not a real suv". Bunch of...
I had a guy tell me if it doesn't have a low range transfer case and 4x4 its not a real truck. He was really agitated by us buying a Ridgeline to...