Anytime buddy !!! Ive been avoiding it too......but its a good thing I went today , because they were running out of room . And we all know what...
Borrowed Dad's metal detector. Since the saw was used only in a a 30 ft radius... It didnt take me long to find em !![ATTACH]
Got rewarded today ! Looks like ill be fillin jars tonight :) i do the 8 frame hives.... The whole box was cured and ready :)[ATTACH]
Wow... Those are both next on my list. Definetly a Dolmar 421... Next a Husky 372 or 562 :)
So I finally was able to cleanup my very first new saw.... My old trusty Husqvarna 350 :). I beat the heck outa this girl. Taught me what i...
A cool idea indeed !
Are these all for real ??? I believe in cutting small stuff. But bushes ? :)
Mine get run for spurts all year round.... So i dont do any thing. Every once in a while ill use a special attitive in my mix can to make me feel...
Sounds like they are good from what i have heard :)
Very nice place !
Looks like you are doing just fine. !
Whats a Stihl ??:rootintootin:
Wow.. Original bar too ! Some nice funds out there :)
Dex.... You tell me when to be there... And there ill shall be :). Gonna be fun !
Cool saw though indeed :)
Great idea !
Nice job :)
Thats where the boards under the block would help keep them from sinking.