I like the shiney Laser bars :).
Wow ! Wow ! Just have a GTG... And we will come help cut that awesome stuff up :). Good luck... And have fun :)
Most important meal of the day :)
Thats the kind of challenge I like :) :)
You are blessed with some of the nicest...coolest saws available buddy !! And you are enjoying them....and with the vids..we are enjoying them too...
Great plan !!!!! We are gonna need pics and/or vids :)
That 372xp runs like crap . Send it to me :) LOL Love the vids man..very nice !!!
They are nice..really nice !!! Ive never ran away from a good challenge !!!
Amen :)
Nothing else to for me to say Dex :) LOL !!
Ill definetly consider that too !! Keeping options open still !!
Id say mod the 545...for all the above reasons !! I might get an argument started here....but the 550xp on my shelf thats stock...with outcut a...
Looking to get a new bar for my Husqvarna 261 saw . The old bar has seen its better days . I wanna stick with the 20 inch ..as its well suited for...
Lol. No offense taken. Just bustin back ;)
Picking on me makes me sad :( NOT :) I really dont understand if a fella is feeding his family....and has no need to sell his FIRST NEW...
Looks ok I guess :) Guess those Sugi bars are so good..that you dont even need a chain to cut LOL !
My first new saw i ever bought tho ? Means more to me than what id ever sell it for :). End of story !
So be it then :)
I have a 550xp on my shelf...its far from heavy and overcomplicated ! I think half the time...people assume A/T can save a saw from operators bad...
LOL !! I wish I could ...but it still pulls at my heart strings :)