Dex... Get off the phone and fix that Makita :) Lol !
I would guess that if you did an extensive soak.... A soaking of waaay to long... It may be slightly damaging. I use citric acid and vinegar to...
A clean saw runs better :). I always clean my saws as much as i can. Some say i clean more than i cut.... But thats just nonsense :)
I recognize that bark.... Thats an American Firewood Tree :).
Nice work :)
Very nice indeed ! You been busy :)
Im jealous of the flowing water on your property !!!!
Perfect cutting weather.... Looks like a good time :)
Great saws... Great vids !
Good old demo derby :)
Good stuff there !
Sheew doggies !
Im no pro... But id say something is twisted or bent or something crazy ! You have to pull the cylinder so we can see :). My family has had...
Nice saw there... Have fun :)
That there is a handy tool ! Great deal :)
Nice lookin pair there :)
Cool man !!!!
Finally got a boat today :). Very excited i am ! Up my way we have a ton of small ponds and lakes... and reservoirs that only allow electric...
:popcorn:
Killin me !