How about $230 for the PHO plus the extra filter and gear shipped. Cant beat that with a stick :)
I have only had a clutch come off when running without a bar and chain. Stuff goes everywhere :)
Still up for grabs fellas !
Id sell it... And buy a certain husky 261 from our classifieds section ! I hear that fella selling it is awesome ! Lol :)
50cc and down is where its at !!!!
Man I love the Dolmars ! Miss my lil 350 something bad :( Im trying to be good and save for a 421...but this is tempting me LOL
Nice pics !!!!!!
Hey.... 61.5 buddy ! Lol :)
Ive never ran a 455... But my guess is that the 261 will run and cut better. Plus this can be converted into a 262xp ... And that for sure will...
I have a Subaru engine on my generator. Just as durable and reliable as my Honda engines !
That is a different design indeed.....looks like a good one . Im also curious to hear how it works out for you :)
Hate to see this go....as I like it alot...and was gonna do a 262xp conversion on it.....but I wanna save up for a new saw that I have in mind ....
Man thats tempting on a clean saw like that ! Gonna have to log off tonight LOL !
Wow !
Oh baby... Those are real runners i hear :)
Great price. ! Thanks for the tip :)
Not Ash...
Nice wood :)
Cool indeed lol !
Niiiice ! Wish i had the extra scratch right now :)