Wow !!
You did good indeed !!! Congrats :)
I have the same " hitch" hole on my Huskee. It has surprised me how strong it is. I pulled some stuff around that it had no buisness doing !!
No comment :)
Great find buddy !!
Thats a very nice setup !!
Great pics... Perfect stacks. Jealous ! :)
I may have to try the TSC oil. Been using Stihl platinum. Its pricey.. But no probs :)
I wouldnt know what to do with a gift like that :)
Dead wood burns good :)
Sounds like a deal id consider as well :)
Wow ! Great vids buddy !
Nice reliable firewood saw there :)
Have had a 550 for over a year now.... No probs other than the warm start up procedure learning curve :). Its a fantastic fun saw. Best 50cc saw...
In my opinion they are close in power . The 257 weighed less and seemed more maneuverable in my hands . But both with a 20 inch bar...I liked the...
Sold :). Thank you !
Sale pending !
Love the 550xp !!
Sweeeeeeeeet :)
Wow :)