I like that you put wheels on it. Would make emptying it easier. I would use something like that to burn trash in myself.
I've had one tooth on a husqvarna chain that wouldn't sharpen for the life of me. Sounds very similar to your story. Sure makes it frustrating...
The very southwest part. Down around Benton harbor.
Yes they've been filed once. Never noticed that line on them before. I'll try and follow that better when I touch then up.
They were once. Lol I haven't checked them yet after this clean up. Figured I'd make a few cuts first then see. It's on a 445 husky so don't...
I see what you mean about them having different hooks. That very well could be sense it was all free hand. I also see what you mean about raker...
Here are some pics of a chain I just hand sharpened. Was wondering what you guys thought and what I could do better. This one's of the right...
That's disappointing. :faint:
Very nice!! I love the look of those saws.
Search on arborist site.com for 346xp kit and there is a bunch of info there.
That looks complete with the spacer they are talking about. Don't know about the quality of that kit though.
I got the 353 as a back up/play mod saw. Plus you can put a 346 jug on it :thumbs:. After visiting ab site and reading I had to have a 372....
It was my first saw and still use it for the small stuff most the time. My only complaint is it doesn't oil very good.
[ATTACH] Here are mine. Starting at the top: 372, 445, and 353.