Is that using an old sock for a filter? ;)...... :coffee:
Looks like he's still got plenty of high test left in him...
Happy Birthday folks... :camping::saw::tree::axe::camping:
Busy music week... one of the guys just called and his honey can't go to the Journey/Doobie Brothers/Dave Mason outdoor concert in Bangor Weds...
Happy Fathers day right back Scott. Looks like you guys are having a ball...
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads!!! Today is even more special for me... my honey and I were married today, 40 years ago. So much to be grateful...
Just got home. Great time. They sounded great. As we helped load their gear out, this place inflated a huge movie screen and added some serious...
Looking forward to an outdoor show at 5 today in Farmington. Didn't think I was gonna be able to make it. Bishop Avenue is at the Stone Hearth...
:rofl: :lol:
Happy Birthday guys... :camping::saw::tree::axe::stacke::woodsign:
That fellah must be kinda wimpy... he's got boots on... ;)
Good luck with all of it Pete!!! You'll be back in the groove in no time I'll bet... :thumbs:
Great day down there today. I got hold of that lil baby and wouldn't give him back... ;)... he fell asleep in my arms for almost a half hour....
x2
Monin hoarders... it's a beeeeeutiful day here in Maine. Headed for Portland for some daughter and grandsons time. Feeling hyper grateful this...
Happy Birthday folks... :campfire::MM:
Ouch...
Kinda cheeky, ain't they Gas man... :eek::D