x2... the clear tarp material I found, that was supposed to be UV protected, has turned out to be not so much. Would love to get some roofing...
Have a happy right backatcha Larry. Hope you and your family enjoy the day.
:yes:... :rootintootin:
Nice ride... :yes:
That's the plan...
Re-charging after a visit from the grandsons on Thursday and a trip yesterday to the cabin to mow and clean things up a bit there. Looks as though...
Happy Birthday hoarders... :camping::camping::campfire:
We got a couple good soakin's too. Needed it.
Grandsons landing here today. Should be the usual fun and chaos. Will be getting the trailer out too and the JD loaded on it... for a "haying"...
Happy Birthday folks... :campfire::camping:
Happy Anniversary Jack Straw ... hope you and yer honey had a good one...
The concert Weds nite was better than I was hoping. The seats were only 20 rows back in the first section. Unreal. Dave Mason stole the show...
Looks great Brian. You're doing fine on the time frame too considering "life" has a way of making work stoppages. Life is waaaay more important...
Because that's what peckerheaded peckerheads do... make noise and destroy everything in front of their pecker heads... maybe they need glasses......
I'm with ya Zap. I'm a purgin' purgah too... 22 lbs so far... :dex:
:coffee:................. ahhhhhhh ... monin hoardahs...
I remember it well as a kid. I'd try to keep up, tossing bales on the trailer as our neighbor would work our farm's fields. Yep... always hot and...
Square bale harvesting is a lot of work. You're a good man CBV... and an appreciated neighbor, I'm sure... :yes:
Yep... addiction is an awful thing. It effects every level of the social ladder too. Very sad... I bet that was a good show in Indy...
Pure solid inspiration right there bogydave ... always love your stack pics... :dex:... :yes: