You and your honey soak it all up papadave... you sure have earned some "time off". Nice of you to take us all along... :thumbs:
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire::saw::axe:
I remember them all... and grateful that I had the experiences growing up. Thanks for the reminder Rotti...
Maine's own Dave Mallet... with a little help from his sons (Mallet Bros band)... great message and great video... enjoy. [MEDIA]
Prayers and thanks to all of the men and women around this country who put on the uniform every day. I can't even imagine what it feels like in...
Looks great Dave. Always feels better when the roof is protecting the investment... :yes:
Happy Birthday guys... :saw::axe::camping::MM:
Happy Birthday... :camping::fire::MM::woodsign::axe::tree::saw:
:dex:... :saw:... :yes:
Hmmm... "I need chaps" ... yes... yes you do bro... ;)
You've got a good starter list going. I'd get a helmet/w earmuffs and eye protection if you're felling trees. Gravity is not your friend when 2"...
Happy Birthday guys... :saw::tree::camping::axe:
Summer memories right there SP... nice pic.
Lookin' good Dave... :rootintootin:
Happy Birthday folks... :campfire:
Nice job Dave... :yes:
Yep... that's the same company CTY... I hope they work for you. I had high expectations (because they supposedly were used for greenhouses)... if...
Add to "taking their word for it"... their material is supposedly used for greenhouses... shaa... riiiiiiiiiight.... not impressed.
Yep... Phil Collins had to stop drumming too. And for years, he hadn't been playing during his entire shows, just once in a while. Now, not sure...
The ones that had direct sun on them... the clear vinyl between the mesh just dissolves. All of the ones out of the sun are fine. So much for "UV...