Decided to rip out the old carpet and lay some laminate wood flooring in our dining room. I laid laminate in the kitchen a few years ago and it...
Great score dave! Hopefully everyone holds up to the agreement :yes: . Liking that little 170 huh? I've got a 180 and use it alot for limbing and...
Great score dave! Got the dodge squattin a bit o_O
By the time I realized i didn't take a before pic, i had already started cutting the carpet. So i got one about with a few strips of carpet ripped...
Tore up the carpet in our dining room last night to make room for some laminate wood. At some point the dogs decided to attack each other and as i...
Ahh gotcha. I had some deer dogs made by a local butcher and they were great! Something i definately want to try making on my own but first i...
Nice work so far! Bet your counting the days until next season?
X2! The apple juice is the ticket. :drool:
Thoughts and prayers from SJ. So sorry to hear chief.
Sorry to hear about the ram NW. That's one big cat! Im glad we don't have to deal with them around here, just coyotes.
Very nice! Love the knotty pine
My 96 cummins (sold it a little over a year ago :( ) loaded with red and white oak [IMG] My 04 ram loaded with some sassafrass [IMG]
I'd try not to move that at all if you can help it, unless its only a short distance. I know mobile service is expensive if you don't have the...
Thanks dennis. Sometimes i will go vertical with it but for me it just seems easier horizontal. I know i know it sounds crazy but i'd much rather...
It's funny how we start to adjust to colder temps. With the weeks of single digits and teens we had around here this winter, if it get's into the...
"I got the poo on meeee!!" Nice job on that oak! Some good btu's right there.
I'll betcha he was planning on notching and backcutting the tree (just enough), then climbing off the ladder and using the rope to pull it over....
Thanks guys! Sometimes we just need a little reminder that we aren't superhuman. And my aching arms are just that. Even though im still pretty...