Did I really just watch what I think I watched? :eek:
Today after work I got started digging some holes and dad helped me set the poles and get em leveled. Tomorrow we should be able to get the 2x12...
Little breakfast pic for ya. Pulled some maple venison sausage from the freezer tossed some eggs in the pan. Made a pretty good sammy on a...
Looks like a young version of a tree we we're tryin to ID a little while ago. The bark is tighter on your stuff but can is often the case with...
Isn't it sad that when we're on vacation, all we can think about is gettin home and cuttin wood :axe:
Say what now? o_O
Advice is always free, good or bad, some people just think they know best regardless.
Great pics as always! Love the one of the checkered ends. Birch??
On thursday I finished cuttin up the top on one of the big oaks down the road then me and dad went after the trunk. It's one of the bigger trees...
I used to always help my dad load wood into the basement when i was a kid. He always said "don't get behind me when i'm tossing wood into the...
That's alot of lanterns! Great collection :yes:. I've got quite a few hanging around here that my dad has aquired over the years. Someday i'll...
In my opinion it will definately ease the pain and it won't be such a transition if you got another dog after the she passes. And yes the older...
There definately seems to be a difference in toughness/durability between certain manufacturers. The stuff i put in the kitchen 8yrs ago was just...
Sounds like two nice scores!
Nahh just kiddin pete. :p There's only one pallet guy on this site. But check these babies out! Dad got a lead on these huge skids at a granite...
I bet it's a great feeling! :yes: Yea it'll settle in when the payment should've been due. We just re-financed the house to a 15yr loan with a...
Nice rack!........... :rofl: :lol: Seriously though, ya can't beat having that extra protection. Im always careful tossing rounds or splits into...
The edge's between the planks are not tapered so they end up perfectly smooth when they're "snapped" together. The new stuff i got has a small...
Thanks dave. Yea gaps are needed around the perimeter but mainly between the flooring and walls. The trim can pretty much be set right on it and...
Macy, nose into the wind (dog's got a serious sniffer!) [IMG] She loves being wrapped up in a blanket [IMG] Annd millie [IMG] [IMG]