Nice pic dave! I was hoping to catch it but we had heavy cloud cover come in just before midnight.
Now that's a steal! I mean deal! Wanna sell that non-cat muffler? ;)
Ya might need to find a few more to get through shoulder season. Well, you are in AL so your shoulder season's like two days right? :p
I sure hope so! I've had two bites so far this year and pulled quite a few more walkers off me and the dogs. Hate those little bastads! :hair:
Nice truck! I like the look of the chevy's. What ya gonna do with the log?
Nothin like a quick mornin hunt! Way to get it done forage. :thumbs:
Always looks like some nice land ya have loon. Love the pics!
:drool: I didn't need to see that! There's a set of tracks on craiglist near me right now
Will do! Im hoping to get up to the cabin sometime in may but if not it'll have to wait till fall. Mrs Piney is due in early july so i doubt a 9...
Thanks guys! Gas, the bed dumps by hand but it's not all that bad unless you have a pretty heavy load. In the future i'll probably add a...
I've been hunting, a few towns over from Norwich for 6-7 years now and never heard of this museum! My uncle also has a cabin about 30mins from...
Went and picked up our new wood hauler today. For years I've been using my 4wheeler with the trailer for most things around the property so this...
It's an older JCB telehandler (4x4 telescoping forklift) [IMG] Dave, most of it will be firewood but some of the larger logs i might have...
Yea that log just wouldn't stay put but it stayed on the trailer for the short ride home. Unfortunately while unloading those logs the hi lift...
Yesterday we hooked up the gooseneck and drove the hi lift down the road to grab a good load of oaks. It's a messy load but we're only a 1/4 mile...
Nice work thistle. :yes:
no bueno! :headbang:
Just throw a few nice wet logs on there and get er nice and smokey. That'll keep those skeeters down
Now that's a nice spring day! Well a few degrees warmer. :fire:
Well hey neighbor! Im right around the corner from the picalilli. Stop on in if your ever headin north :drunk: