Dangit you stole my quote! :rofl: :lol:
I just saw the news on this :(. Reports are saying 12 dead so far in ark? Hoping that number doesn't rise and praying that everyone else involved...
Just got in from fishing with the mrs. Couple good bites but no fish. It was just nice to get out. Now I'm sitting on the porch drinking a mary...
My new patrol vehicle does a good job of scaring em off. [ATTACH]
The farmer next door put that up to keep his seasonal pickers from wandering on to my property. They don't really understand boundaries :mad:. I...
Should hold a little over 8 cord if I did the math right. Stackable area is 16x9 and im stacking close to 8ft high
Definately sounds like it may be running lean.
As of last night the fire was 100% contained and we got some much needed rain all over the state. Here's a link to our forest fire sevice site....
Dang, you even put down a weed barrier! :yes: Thanks for puttin a few splits in there just for us.
Yep, we're gonna drop two more poles 16-18ft from the right side and slap 4 more skid sections on top to contiue the roof. It feels so good to...
Something just don't look right :smoke:
Almost time to add another section to the shed. 2.5 more rows to go and there's still 1/3 of the small rounds pile to be split. Im tryin to get as...
Couple pics from today's fire down the road. Thankfully they got it under control before dark. [IMG] I could see the smoke spinning like a...
I was just out back at the wood pile and I was watching the planes attack the fire from the air. Takes some serious skill to do what those guys do
A fire lit up about 2 miles from my house this morning. My road turns to dirt right after my property and then goes right into wharton state...
Fire is about 30 miles south of me. I know weldrdave is south of me but I don't think he's in harms way. We had a good one light up about 5miles...
Obviously we have a lot of halestorm fans here. How bout this one for ya? [media]
Can't even read books. They want your full attention. I got picked to be on jury so the courthouse is my place of employment for the next day or...
I just about spit my coffee on the computer when i read that! :rofl: :lol:
Looks great dave! Been taking advantage of the nice weather huh? :yes: Should'a told those neighbor kids to grab a hammer and quit watchin haha.