Yes their shirts run small and the hoodies are very lightweight. But still good stuff!
It's comin right for us! o_O. Eh, we could use more rain anyways but the wind, yea that is no bueno
Gary, if i used that one he'd probly punch me in the family jewels and say "don't ever back down!" haha Thanks for all the ideas! I ended up...
Great lookin litter! Glad to hear they're all healthy :thumbs:
Im the best man in my buddy's wedding tomorrow and I still cannot settle on a good quote to end my speech with. I've pretty much got most of the...
Awsome pics stinny! Looks like a well built place and im sure it feels good knowing you and your family/friends had a hand in all of it. Many good...
Totally forgot to post this pic the wife took after we got done setting fence posts on saturday. Worked so hard i even wore the dog out! Figured...
That was the phone #
Today I pulled out the 30yr old round rail fence along the front of my property and got 22 new posts set and leveled. So glad that mrs piney is...
It sure is! Heirlooms like this mean the world to me. Ya just can't buy memories.
My dad was cleaning out a garage at my uncles and dug up this old sign from my grandpa's saw shop wayy back in the day. Sure brought back alot of...
That's an impressive operation! Thanks for the sharing the pics. Dog's looked like they had fun too!
Replaced some rotted deck boards this morning and did a little sanding. Then I spent the afternoon sanding and priming the walls in the baby's...
That is the strangest thing to see all that wood just floating o_O . Glad you made out somewhat ok. We had some serious flooding up this way too.
Welcome aboard! Already been said but, nice setup ya have! Let's see a better picture of that shed. Is that cedar on the side?
Currently NJ is a "may issue" state. Which basically means that it's the judges discretion whether you have justifiable need to carry concealed....
That's a biggun! 200-300lbs?
You guys are killin me! The great state of NJ won't let me, or anyone else carry, even though we are technically a CC state. :mad: If i were to...
I thought the same thing! That bear mount is absolutely amazing. I've seen quite a few but yours tops em all :yes:. Great to see you getting the...
Nothin wrong with cuttin up skids for the stove. Im currently burning some 3x5 oak stringers. They make some good heat but watch em cause they get...