Old Glory is flying proudly on the pole in my front field. Rattlesnake just below it :cool: [ATTACH] (Pic is pretty old, both flags were new and...
So sorry Brian. Praying for you and your family.
I spent the afternoon at work trimming and pruning trees around the property. When i got home i was still in pruning mode so i gave my apple trees...
I don't know about the rat snakes in your area but around here they can be some nasty sob's. My dogs tend to scuffle with em now and then so any...
Prayers sent for everyone from SJ.
I'll be sure to let ya know when it's their time to keeps the house warm. Unless they decided to fall again, then they'll be tossed in the bonfire...
Nice work! That pool for the after stacking party?
Son of a! o_O We must be having some small earthquakes here or somethin. Mine fell last week and it was definitely not operator error...
Oh yea? Whatcha doin down this way? Im about 45mins south east of there
Pulled it all out and re-stacked it. This time I gave each split a good talkin to so they should stay put! [ATTACH]
I hear ya brother. Taxes in this state are unreal! Im gonna take a walk around tomorrow and see if dad's got any crates/cages that might work...
I'll bet you'll keep it nice and warm for him too :fire: :rofl: :lol:
they did what now!? :eek: Dave you need to evacuate that area immediately! Comon out to the sticks. We aint got no rules:DWe'll most of us just...
As old MacDonald would say "Daaagg Nabbit!" :headbang:
No bones in the pile that i know of unless she snuck one in there for later on haha. I usually try to keep the dogs away from the stacks anyways....
Great idea with the ropes dave! Unfortunately i've already got it stacked 3 rows deep to the roof so i wouldn't be able to get a rope to the back....
Not what I wanted to see when I walked out back. I knew that row I started on Sunday morning had some lean to it but I guess I didn't correct it...
"All jacked up on mt dew!" :hair:
Knew i shoulda been quicker. Congrats on the saw CG . :thumbs:
Hmmmmm, I've been lookin for an 80+cc saw. Gonna hafta think about this one at work today. :whistle: