Stacked the rest of the driest splits (5-6 months)I had there. Some sugar maple splits that will get mixed in as I fill it. Have well over a...
Have you ever blunted the nail tip with a hammer before driving it? Hold nail upside down on a hard surface and gently tap the tip. Lessens the...
Luckily I have a scrip for 800mg of ibuprofen. I don't take it often, but seems its being part of the daily regiment as of late. Ive been in...
If cold & dry air does to wood what it does to my hands then yes it sure does dry. How warm does it get in the Summer up there Tom?
I'd rather they be burning my firewood! :rofl: :lol: :makeitrain"
Lazy tree cutters? :D
God bless capitalism! Have you been hanging out with EODDiver? ;) :makeitrain"
Maybe you should add snow plowing to your repertoire! :whistle: Goat Town Firewood and Snow Removal!:dex: Pretty pics BTW. Thanks for sharing!...
Im like that. I originally started out selling half cords to casual burners and they are still my ideal customers. I don't offer a discount for...
We were working on a house a couple Summers ago and they were getting a quote from Anderson. It was a McMansion on a small lot with a boatload of...
Pretty much anything I have left is reserved for regulars as most get a PU full at a time. I have some very old stuff I have a new customer for...
Very true. I found out what folks are paying for Anderson replacements and I nearly :faint:
He's an overachiever! :woodsign: :rofl: :lol:
All the power to ya if you're willing to put in the effort for the hemlock. And I forget it may be your only source for wood so you take what you...
Set part of the interior "wall" and started in with stacking. I want to get as much wood back there with the truck while the ground is frozen....
Well, its great it sold and mother nature cooperated. Id be glad to rid myself of big and ugly (no exGF comment's yooperdave ):D Got a couple...
X2 Krackle_959 Plenty of hardwoods for us here in Connecticut so I never take any conifers. If anything a few logs to split into kindling. If...
You suck! :p Wish I had even half that left! Is that all dry and ready to sell this season Jim?
:makeitrain" :banana:
Split nice and clean. When I hand split it was 50/50 whether it was twisty or straight grained. I did like my Collins axe when I hand split....