Still working on the 2024 March! With the volume you do I'd be as well!
How many trips did you end up making?
Joe what awaits us for 2025? Will there be a 2025 March? Inquiring FHCers wanna know. I must say I'm very impressed how you seem to outdoor...
Dedicated wood salesman you are.:salute: Not sure if I'd be out there feeling that bad. Although one customer ran out and I grabbed my coat and...
I "BEG" your pardon?
Stacked the load I split yesterday directly from the truck. Rare luxury to be able to back right up as the ground is nice and frozen.[ATTACH]...
Honestly I do just fine with the generic splitter. If I was really pressed for time I'd invest in a nice commercial one. I may buy another just...
:handshake: Bunch of enablers here! :makeitrain"Im just as guilty.:emb: :D
Luckily my wheels are on the rusty side and the bearings on the left side are on their way out! :pain: Problem with memories is I forget them at...
It's definitely red maple. Better than one in four trees in the state are red maple. Silver Maple is a very common yard planting and I don't...
:jaw: :faint::makeitrain"
Yes. I HATE MUD! Im loving the no mud Winter for a change. Last Winter was very rainy and too wet IIRC. Little rough on the hands with dry...
Split the rest of the rounds yesterday. (pic #8 in post #19 above) Had them top covered and was waiting to get the shed ready so they could go...
Tell me about it! :pain:
Four years later. Is it me or does time go faster as I age? [ATTACH] I let her take a selfie with my cheapo digital camera as I aimed. Not...
or jrider's place! :woodsign:
I actually spoke with the Super split owner the day before Christmas about an electric unit. No log lift but a lot faster. Honestly I don't...
Just did some bundles. Outside for a couple hours not too bad. No wind. The wind chill is what I don't like. Yes the snow makes it more annoying.
Cedar shingling is my favorite carpentry task. I've evolved into battery nail guns for framing/sheathing etc, but will still hand nail asphalt...
T.Jeff Veal have you ever seen a snow plow on a PU in your area?