I meant straight logs like the ones you routinely cut. I shouldve worded it better. Its hit or miss with red maple around here. Comes straight...
Yes, but I got the studs for free! :) Guides the stacks as its filled. Probably posted them in your "wood related scrounges" thread.
Even with a ruler and chalk its not easy either.
Mingo marker. Roll it along a log and it paints a mark at a predetermined length so rounds are uniform. Rather popular among some FHCers. I...
Nice find on the saw and the maple. How many saws in your arsenal now?
Load #4 cut today. All beech. With cold and snow cover I haven't felt like cutting here. 4-5 more rounds off the big trunk and a couple off...
That got my attention. :binoculars: Please tell me the dog climbed up there on his own? Looks like you have a bit more snow there than here....
Good question. The first time i recall seeing multi wall pipe is when my mom put in a free standing fireplace in the house she bought after my...
If you saw what he did you be appalled. Rigged up with a piece of sheet rock that has a big char on it. Pipe with coat hangers IIRC. A box fan...
Great neighbor. Nice that its propped off the ground. Always a plus in my book.
My landlord lives in the house below us. Smoke always pouring out of his chimney. His stove is a beat up leaky thing and if you saw it you would...
I had a eureka moment this afternoon. :sherlock: Once each bay is filled I'm going to run chicken wire from post to post. Maybe just the top...
Its cold with frozen ground and I need to get the wood stacked and drying. It was supposed to happen over a year ago. Better late than never I...
Split the rest of the tulip and Red maple and stacked next door. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The tulip, and any other SS woods get mixed in little by...
Never have heard that before. Learned about frozen monkey balls on the FHC today! :eek: :D :rofl: :lol:
Looks like it goes back to the Carter administration.
BL should crack easily in the cold. Doing some splitting myself later. At least its seasonably cold today. Need to get hoarding BL myself.
Nashville???...nah! We're gonna call that Tok money! For what you got Idve done that in a heartbeat. Just to BHB I'd post it in his thread.
Nice stacks. Neatly sorted! :thumbs: Mulberry is a favorite for me as well. It is nice to process. Don't get it often and jump at the...
Sweet loads. How's the new truck treating you?