Set more strapping but need a taller ladder to finish. In my younger years id've climbed up there but if I did that yesterday 911 would've been...
Beech from a recent cut[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Mixed half cord load. Mostly hickory and black birch[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Me too! :rofl: :lol: :emb:
You can probably hear my tailgate crying too! :D
Now that you mention it yes I do. Cant say I recall the acronym. Gonna have to start using it again.
There was a member no longer active here that used to say that. Great idea for the swag shop.
Now that's a load of firewood! :thumbs: I would've made it all fit too.
Nice loads. Im jealous of that tailboard! :D
I use a vise at home holding either chain itself or the bar. In the field I use a log or my tailboard (what's left of it) I'm liking that C...
I can relate! :BrianK: :rofl: :lol:
How was the weight of the splits vs when it was fresh cut? IIRC they do like wet environments to grow in.
Do you make any firewood this time of year Joe?
I had a cat I named "Donny" (he was named after Donald Trump, but it was in 2001) that loved to be out when I was working the woodpile. He'd...
Gotcha. Pretty sure I'm gonna try the chicken wire once the last stack is finished. How are your pens holding up?
Thank you sir! :handshake: Yeah some of the repurposed and cull lumber isn't the easiest to work with. I keep telling myself its just to keep...
Partway into stacking today I realized I did a dum dum thing!!! :emb: I should've set the rafters to have the roofing strapping nailed in place...
One of my favorite wood smells. Actually wouldn't mind a score of it even though I hate the wait for it to dry.
Now that you mention it, I don't see you scrounge a lot of red maple.
I love it. My holy grail score. I think kitty approved too! Make it a hedge scratching post. Made my cats one out of a cedar log years back....