No work on the shed with slushy snow cover, but did move the rest of the bundle splits back there. Red and Norway maple with some cherry mixed...
:rofl: :lol:
Holy cow that's a lot of tops. :bug: Gonna keep you busy and in oak for a long time. Why the "beaver" type cut on one of the logs? Last pic in OP
Twice in one day I saw a hawk grab a bird below our feeder. The seed in the hopper wasnt leveled and I figured out later the hawk must've grabbed...
Mixed load of white & pin oak heartwood splits. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Stacked in my friends shed (middle bay). Ill fill it this week.[ATTACH]
Awesome job there Stephiedoll :salute: I was wondering who you were hinting about when you mentioned this recently in a post. Joel jtstromsburg...
Not sure if empty racks are good or bad. I need maybe 6-7 to empty yet this month. Of the three Winter months, February is my slowest. Get them...
Wonder if he works for the Mob? :eek: :D :saw:
Just Let It Rest Im Exhausted?
I guess I'll see what happens with time. With all the weight that was in there it didn't settle/shift that much. Obviously had I known he was...
Good idea! Hydrogen is flammable...remember the Hindenburg. I could always serenade her with Chipmunks songs!
This is the reference to an old GF MikeInMa :rofl: :lol:
I had that happen years back when I crammed a bunch of oak in a tight stack. Wood in the center does dry. Maybe not as fast as the outer splits....
Lessens the sagging factor. If I was only stacking 4-5' high it would be okay single, but at 6.5' there's a lot of weight in there.
Yes. The thread title is "additions" Going on the left side. Volume will be cord and a half. Wasnt sure what I was putting in there, but...
Maybe warm the diesel up next time?:D
I can relate and the days of me doing that are numbered. I've gotten very spoiled by park right next to it, cut and load stuff I find on FBM....
Nice load. Good haul there! :thumbs:
We do. I was told its supposed to have a mesh cover. I am extremely mind full to be sure rounds and chunks are secure. Splits to when I'm...