Sweet load there! :thumbs: Must be great to be back at it? Looks like you had ideal conditions with dry ground and I'll assume its frozen?...
They come out in December regardless of the temperature :D [MEDIA]
Sweet load. :thumbs: Couple cords worth? Been a good frozen ground Winter here as well. I'd like to see it extend to months end but with the...
You never ate my ex GF's cooking! :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
The old cliche' here is it burns better than snowballs!
How much of it do you burn through in an average season Randy?
A Chipmunk's Winter Sleep (Torpor and Hibernation) ...
Holy cow!!! Guess it is highly valuable!
Happy birthday huskihl
Is that 036 yours? Looks new? I miss mine. Kind of a bucket list saw should I come across one.
Very true!
No but when she bent over she went toot, toot, toot! :emb: :fart:
Its not fun...its an addiction! :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol: :tree: :woodsign:
Not a bird, but related. Just saw a chipmunk while there was snow cover. Cant say I've ever seen that before. Normally they hibernate in the...
Another white Ford getting it done! :dex:
I guess you do plan on selling a boatload since you double posted! :D The sell in the cold weather strategy worked out well for you.
Go get em Joe! :makeitrain"
not sure on the pine but does sound like red pine. Worst thing you could expect about splitting the cottonwood is getting sprayed. Kinda like...
This is a cottonwood chunk from a 2022 score[IMG]