Sweet! You weren't messin around, were you?! :thumbs: Looks like a real bad boy! ;) :yes: Edit: Holy cow they have a lot of accessories available...
1/4" wall would be on something rated for a little more pressure than a standard air compressor...not sure how thick LP tanks are, but I feel like...
Exactly why I don't prune the trees up very high...makes it a pain to mow though. Live on the corner of a very busy county road and a side road...
I have the perfect example of that, (probably has been mentioned here before) late 80s/early 90s Honda and Yamaha 4 wheelers...Honda used sealed...
Exactly...I agree, the oil that is in there during the "break in" hours needs to be drained! Probably the most important oil change of its life....
This reminds me of something from back when I worked at the bike shop... Yamaha had a little 80, and later on 100cc four wheeler...they were shaft...
These two comments seem to contradict each other. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, my experience is that serviceability does matter, IMO...
See post 14B...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
88 here...yup, too hot!
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Sounds like the existing hearth is inadequate for R 1.6 too...and you have an "unknown" R value on the existing insulation (unless you can find...
Search "hearth pads" Stove Boards & Hearth Pads: The #1 Stove Board Dealer (efireplacestore.com) You will need to know what R value your stove...
Good lookin bunch, and you clean up pretty well too! ;) :thumbs: Congrats to the newlyweds, n fams :handshake:
I have...I like both, and couldn't fault anyone that prefers one or the other.
If you ever meet blacksmith in person, hang around for some "Ahnold" impressions around the campfire...best ever! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
[IMG]
Do they have one of these in stock yet?! :drool: :thumbs: [IMG]
[IMG] :rofl: :lol:
I wasn't impressed by Walker either. I see the BB sports independent front suspension too...if you have a rough yard. Also, the BB is...
Personally, I think a log arch is handiest if you get wood from a property that is not your own and it has to be gone by a certain time, or you...