This thread is really falling short of my expectations...:whistle:
If that CV joint is not roached you can just have a new boot put on...and are the ball joints loose? If not, run 'em! It's not like on your truck...
351M?
That is super cool! :thumbs:
I have a slight burn on the bottom of my arm after running this lil monster for an hour or so today...it needs some sort of heat shield on the top...
Is that the WY wife version of dropping your kid off at the bus station with $200 tucked into his/her belt? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: ;)
That's called a "slammer" install, no longer legal...yank that thing outta there and call WS ASAP! You won't regret it! Seriously, that old stove...
Is his name Mo? Mo Ron?
Might have only had 1, and the second one looked ok?
I'd have to live in the next county over to not hear this 4 wheeler! Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I'd lay money that everyone within...
That's just it, I do too!
House down the street is a rental...the people that have been in there the last year or so seem a lil "riff raffy"...their teenage kids are...
I was gonna say trying to knock over 2" stuff with an 8' brush hog will wake you up, let alone bigger!
X2!
This ^ ^ ^
I call complete n total BS on it cutting 4" trees! (well, more than once anyways...and even then it would need totally rebuilt!) And therefore,...
Nice paint! :binoculars: :thumbs: So what model is that? The number on the loader arm is the loader model, right? Edit: Nevermind, I see it now......
Booo! You're not wrong, but, booo! :dennis: Yes, he certainly blessed us with shade! I would have to hide inside the whole summer without it!
JR owns chinesium?! :eek: :faint: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Wow, crazy looking thing! Never even heard of it before!