Good choice
My buddy built a 350 for his Monte Carlo...nothing crazy, run on pump gas...kept blowing the porcelain out of 1 cylinder even though it had the...
I've thrown away so many good plugs, just because they wanted a "tuneup" which they'd never accept without a new plug! But there have been plenty...
[IMG]
Oh Walts list is the good one...he makes those people delicious apple pie...Randy's list is the one to be avoided! ;) :D :rofl: :lol:
Another odd one...never heard of it before. [ATTACH]
I know I put this one up before, but its just so :rofl: :lol: [IMG] [IMG]
The larger the engine (and more cylinders) the less they seem to be affected by a lil water in the fuel...or phase separation on efuel. That lil...
Not CL or MP, but a find non the less...thanks to morningwood for the heads up! :handshake: Echo 6550050 Red Armor 2 Cycle Oil 50 Gallon Mix 50:1...
Ever hear anything?
Yes, they do! :rofl: :lol: Zippin around squawkin n fightin...I always tell 'em to be careful or someones gonna end up with a beak up the wazoo!...
X2
Got a feeder out for 'em?
Looks good from here! :thumbs:
Understood...if it continues on I have no problem talking with the other neighbors and raising a stink with either the sheriff, or the landlord,...
All the Stihl oil does?
Seen it before...
The thing about this all is that I'm a fellow ATV enthusiast, have several of my own, including some with loud pipes, but nothing to the level of...