Would probably excel in DC these days too! :eek: :picard:
Its a lil slow around here in the summer...and those brands aren't the most common, so probably not going to get huge feedback on those models, at...
X2...I like this spray lube that we get from ACE hardware too...smells like coconuts and works great...reminds me of the lube we used to get from...
[IMG]
I just checked again...its on the move, but still near Harrisbur PA...maybe slightly further away than last I looked! When I ordered it I seen the...
Here ya go... :D [IMG]
Yup, most of the log splitters you see any more are made by YTL, and if you really look at them, vary only a little...paint color, engine...
Read about, and use these calculators to "fact check" any splitters you are looking at...you'll find that most splitters specs don't add up, but...
The "straining" was likely the 2 stage pump shifting into "low gear"...perfectly normal, SOP.
I'd really doubt that Northern splitter is really "made in the USA"...more like a lil final assembly of mostly offshore sourced parts...by green...
Why a 30 ton? Anything over 15-20 will do the job just fine. Buying a "larger" splitter just means more $, a heavier machine to move, a larger...
Not a pic, but funny...kinda...seen on FB "So I am at Walmart scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that...
Seems like a good deal, if anyone is interested, its nearby, I can go look... [ATTACH]
With that larger pump you are probably putting more pressure on the return line than before...returning all the oil that is behind the piston...
Ordered some parts on ebay they other day, from Grand Rapids, so I'd think shipping should be quick, no? Well I looked yesterday and it was in...
Can't even try...video gone.
Brocco Lee [IMG]
Got a great deal on some bars/chains...didn't realize they were right angle though...:whistle: :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Used baler twine and old cinderblocks...;)
Rough day here...tree trimmers showed up to take 5-6 wrong way leaning oak trees down next to the power lines at work...told them we wanted the...