Heck, just the tax amount on a new one would likely pay for your repairs on the old one, and that tax gets you nothing!
Echo is the best price?
If I'm coating a deck that is still in good condition, I'd try to find a 2 part epoxy coating...if rusty then I'd lean toward POR15
Yup, X2...I might even go a bit bigger than that...it sure isn't going to hurt anything on the mower, and it does often knock some grass clumps...
Yes sir...116 HP for the Magna...V65 Sabre was 121 HP (due to some differences in air cleaner assembly/intake, and the exhaust system) Top speed...
So far yes...haven't used it tons yet, but looks like it'll get some more hours here soon.
Yup, had one on my Toro but it didn't work very well at all, and same thing, I didn't like exposing shielded brgs to water, so I quit using it and...
Well, as you can tell, there's about half of that load that will need split! And while I'm sure that there is some more "goldilocks" limbs...
:rofl: :lol:
Yup...no engine will last long with no oil in it, especially one with splash lube...and if you change oil every 50 hrs or so (or once/yr) and keep...
Yeah that stove needs a baffle for sure!
Load of mostly dead standing (and about half barkless) red oak...and a bit of live white oak. That's all limb wood...plenty more where that came...
Well, it finally showed up...an hour n 15 minutes past their delivery window. Got the bike back together and the customer wants it tonight...
Update: they showed up the next day and I just flat out told the crew boss to quit chipping all my firewood! :mad: he says it's got poison ivy all...
[IMG]
X2! :binoculars:
So somewhere in here: "Platanus occidentalis, also known as American sycamore, American planetree, western plane,[2] occidental plane, buttonwood,...
Tracking says its to be here today...1 week to go what should have been 300 miles! I think the old time Pony Express would have done better!
I had some a few years ago...it was fine, but I take it not all of it is?
Well, the obvious one would be Sycamore, but I gather its not...?