Exactly :rofl: :lol: I’d feel more uneasy showing up to a customer staggering around reeking like whiskey. Way more volatile.
1/3 cord of red oak from August 2020, loaded up for my very first delivery tomorrow. I NEED to get my project trailer on the road if I’m going to...
I'm still burning a little Norway spruce I cut in 2020. Pretty decent firewood IMO, especially the knotty chunks. [IMG]
Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to rethink the conviction I had that they're just a gimmick (without any personal experience with them) and...
This has given me a lot to think about. I'm making my first sale/firewood delivery tomorrow.
By the pictures it might've been used by a contractor for demo jobs. I've heard more than once in that kind of environment, saws tend to be...
We peaked today at 20 degrees, I took the kids sledding and we had a blast :) It’s 19 now and dropping slowly. Burning various chunks of white...