I would call that both a natural disaster and a firewood wonderland. Terrible for the people without the means to stay warm without electricity...
The guy liked the first load so much he immediately asked for another. [ATTACH]
Another 1/3 cord of very dry red oak for local delivery. [ATTACH]
Here comes the thaw. 32/70 white pine and red oak.
BTDT with the fuel situation. Only seems to happen when I REALLY need extra gas of course. Cherry has given me a run for my money more than once...
Being a casting and that Brad likes to use the hand of God on his tools, I think the only way to solve this once and for all is if I mill him a...
Wow! Big “exotic cherry” :thumbs: You really struck gold following this crew around. They must be more than a little amused by the white Ford...
These were more of an orange flower. They took a while to reach eating size but then quickly got too big/tough.
Not looking... yet. But down the road eventually. Saws have a way of finding me sometimes, so I'll leave it up to fate for now. Thanks though...
Exactly my sentiment. My cheap little Echo CS-370 brings a smile to my face. So does my Stihl XS 029 super, and Husky 61 though :thumbs: If I ever...
I present highly unlikely scenario 1: Jessica Alba moves out into the country next door to you. She knocks on your door one evening, shivering....
Seems like a good deal for both the owner and the potential hoarder. Free Firewood Free Firewood - farm & garden - by owner - sale - craigslist...
Eastern hemlock for me, dried 18 months, burned alright. Putting a single split on a coal bed hoping it'll burn down didn't work as envisioned....
I hope you do other potential purchasers a solid and leave a scathing review of that seller.
How do you like that Milwaukee? One of these seasons I’m going to pull the trigger on an electric saw.
This’ll be the last of the mornings in the low teens for a while here. I hope to see at least one more decent cold snap here before the end of the...
I honestly couldn’t tell you. An old coworker of mine had given me a handful of seeds to try back in 2022. They were very sweet.
If the 5 years younger version of you could see the scene in your yard today, I think he’d more than approve ;)
Yep, this is from 2020 when the double trunk came down. The stuff you helped me make is stacked under my deck right now.
21 heading down to 15. White/red oak with a little white pine to top it off.