Finally got a break in the weather today and got the last of the flowerbed stones laid. I'm very happy with it, and she's happy too, so I guess...
This is a good topic to discuss..... Something that people don't realize, pigments used in paper products usually are derived from metal oxides....
Dammit, did someone say BACON???? :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Looks and sounds fantastic, BHags! Keep us posted!! I'll get my homemade...
Lastly, an old blacksmith hammer that I use for stone. The handle had been cracked for years, finally made her a new one.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Then there's this hammer, which I found at a tree job we did a few years back. It was laying in the dirt inside of an old stone foundation at the...
This vintage Craftsman facing hammer is good for dressing the edges. I first made the handle for this one last week, snapped it off at the head,...
The one handle is repurposed. It was the hickory handle I put on the one stone hammer several years back, it snapped right at the head. I...
....because building these natural stone flowerbed walls is very hard on these stone hammers! I've got a whole bunch of antique stone hammers,...
A group of camels in the desert, of course!! ;)
Imma need that recipe for the olive dip!!
A Stihl 041 DP I built for the saw we gave away at cwn877's GTG this past spring. Polished stainless steel outlets..... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nothing wrong with it if you're using the meat! I've been on a deer drought.....I need some meat for the freezer!
Fantastic! Great shot too, his smile says it all. Give him a fist bump for me!
I like the open fire in the Tipi....keeps with the authenticity..... But that is a cool little stove!
What a quick turn of events this morning for our weather here, how about it TD??
Good job buddy! Hey, maybe keep a round and make something out of it? I like keeping pieces of special trees and making something out of them......
Welcome to the crew, Norman! You've got the right stuff (including knowledge) in regards to the lifestyle, it'll get "fine-tuned" here! As for...