Looking good, justdraftn! A woodshed is on my long "to do" list......
Well done.....I've been climbing for almost 13 years now, and I love it....... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
"Old skool" meaning these people that cut down green trees in August, split them in September, and burn it in October...
Here's a pic of a "nearby" OWB, right in the middle of town near a local shopping area...burning green wood that was cut down that very day.......
Today is Mrs. Overkill's birthday, you'd never know she was a day over 21! Happy birthday to my life force, my engine, the thread in my fabric,...
Well.......tell that to mother nature, because I get them too!!
Thank you sir.....coming from guys like you and fishingpol, that means something!!
:picard: I'm sorry buddy, I remember now..... I had a brain fart.....
Grizzly Adam, can you make a pop-up balloon for this thread on the page?
Done!
People just seem to have trouble dropping that old skool mentality when it comes to seasoned firewood. And it's a shame, because if they seasoned...
Want me to bookmark it so it stays up top?
My kraut is almost ready to go, I usually freeze it but I'd like to can some this year. Any preferred methods, guys and gals? Just a hotbath, or...
I didn't want to see you in your pajamas my last trip thru......it was around 2am when I passed yer exit! I mean, I love ya man, but.....not in...
Nice setup, old buddy! Looks like you got some "instant taters" last evening, we got a dusting here..... Looking good, wish I could've stopped...
Wait til the fireplace/pizza oven is done.......because that will be happening out there quite often! :drunk::campfire:
Thanks, dear! It's coming along. BTW, I got you some video footage of my storm ditch yesterday during the torrential rain we received, I'll try...
"Black and white" newspaper is one thing.....plain, old school corrogated cardboard is one thing.... But glossy coated cardboard, colored...
Start them out young, that's the way to do it!
Love me some shagbark. Nice load there!