Yes sir my friend, I sure do!!
Neat thread, I'll get some pics of my fireplace mantle standoff's shortly.......they are hand hewn pine beams from a barn I tore down. The barn...
DRT is great too, once you've established a limbsaver at the loop point. I've done that too.
Being most of the stuff we do is total removals, I'm spiking the tree. Two weeks ago we did a big sugar maple, I used the SRT technique, with a...
Check out this collage I made earlier this fall.....that's blacksmith in the tree, flopping a top out of a hemlock. [ATTACH]
Bears and wooly buggers carry saws in PA....lol How do you like my man-glitter? Fresh poplar sawchips.....;) [ATTACH]
I really don't have any pics of my gear on my phone..... I've got Buckingham gaffs with monster pads, several hanks of Yale 11mm and 13mm rope,...
blacksmith has become a good climber, I'm proud to have him work with me. As any of you guys know, this kind of work is inherently dangerous,...
gritch1966, if you wanna talk about firewood, go over to the firewood rooms on the forum. They can be found at the main forums page. The pellet...
You had us worried, pard! Sending love and prayers from central PA, I'm very glad to hear you're going to be ok!! Now you best take it nice and...
Had the in-laws and my parents over, as well as my one brother and his wife. Had a great day! We cooked a 22lb turkey in the roaster, my brother...
Can't wait to meet you bud.
....here at FHC! One of my favorite days of the year is upon us........the fire is crackling in the fireplace, the smell of turkey all through...
I didn't even have to search the web to figure that out.....instantly satirical...lol
I'm just a call away if you need assistance, buddy!
this was just a generic pic from the interwebz.....I have permanent loops in my bull ropes. But yes, you'd want a longer tail when using a...
For your task, depending on what kind of rope you're using, I'd recommend making a loop at one end using a knot such as this bowline knot, then...
Dammit that sounds and looks good
We're having our family over for dinner, around 15 in all, as has become the tradition. I'm roasting a 22lb turkey, my one brother is smoking a...
The company Christmas party last year. She shines.......she makes me smile.