I'm doing good, Dall. Hey I'm sure you've heard what happened to Curt, over on OPE? He's not a member bere, let me know if they get a fundraiser...
And a great tradition it's become already! I look forward to this all year!!
One of my all-time faves. We already watched it once this season!!
Find a supplier, look for what you need at Amazon.com or an online supplier if all else fails.
Talk to fishingpol about the chain rack he made for the GTG a few years back. It was a cool idea!
I'm sure it'll be fine to mill, worst case scenario is some splitting on the ends. I say take a slab or two off and have a look-see....I'm sure...
I vote closed-cell as well. You're a meticulous person and I'm betting you wouldn't be happy with the cheaper stuff.
I love using the sled to get wood home too, sad thing is its been YEARS since we've had enough snow to really do it!! Great pics, Rope. Way to...
Got mine too
Imma say that buck is 180-195.... Lemme know how close I am. Lol
Beautiful buck, saskwoodburner! I'm betting he's at least 180. How much do you weigh?
Received mine today, Man, they're cool!
Atta boy! :thumbs:
Looks more like an elm to me....
As of right now, there is no link to CWD from deer being transferred to humans via meat consumption. That is straight from the CDC. That being...
Yep, the top of the mountain by my house, around 3 miles away. I tore the barn down, the guy who built it was a Civil War veteran, he had just...
Ok, here's a pic of one of the pine standoffs for our fireplace mantle. It measures 6 3/4" by 9", and I counted around 150 rings at its widest...
You can seal the ends with nothing more than several applications of latex paint....that works ok. As for storimg it, put sticker boards between...
Black birch? I can imagine that heavenly wintergreen scent!! I love making my own lumber! What are you planning on using the lumber for?
Great honey hole!