I think most of you know how I got my nickname.... If not, go look at the Christmas tree thread and see my post.....lmao.....
I received a Secret Santa package the other day!! I'll patiently wait til Christmas to open it!!! :ups:
Naaaah, I enjoy seeing yinz guys and gals decorations, too. Let's see 'em!!
[ATTACH] From a month ago, it's grown since then.....lol
That's awesome!
Happy Hanukkah Grizz and everyone else celebrating!
Mrs. Overkill did an amazing job decorating, I did all the construction, railroad and electrical work. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
The Douglas fir we picked out is over 11' tall, combined with the platform it's over 12'! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
OK guys and gals, it's that time of year again! Let's see your trees and decorations (inside or out)!! This year I went nuts, building a HUGE...
I'm sure I can dig something up!
I'm good buddy, I don't use a mechanical hitch climber. I trust the rope. Most takedowns I do I just spike the tree, using the VT knot either...
I'e seen where those Petzl Zigzags developed cracks, I'll stick with a knot myself....call me old-fashioned.... If you do own one, keep a close...
I sincerely think this thread has run its course, gonna do everyone a favor and lock it down before it goes south...... It's Christmastime...
Welcome MaineMtnMan! Maybe Grizzly Adam can figure out what the issue is you're having with uploading pics....
Wow......I feel terrible for him.
Does anyone know what caused it?
Good Lord......my heart goes out to him. He's a damm good guy, I consider him a brother, met him several times and he's got a good heart. It...
I ain't worth a schit without me morning coffee!
Jason do you have a link to the thread? Or did he post it on OPE? I looked here and can't find it....
No I didn't see them, I'll check it out....