My son and I had a horrible goose-egg season ourselves, one of the worst ones ever in terms of deer. So I feel your pain. Our muzzleloader...
Well done, Red97! I'd say I'm impressed but that'd be a gross injustice to the work done here because it's much more than impressive, you've...
Hey, in my defense, I was originally planning on coming up......but we had trees of our own to do this past weekend.....;) I've hung out with...
I might be interested
Hmmmm....how's come you're ridding yourself of them?
Welcome to the club, fordguy64! Sounds like you've got a plan and a great honey hole for wood!
I usually use a Dremel and the Oregon stones for my work chains. I've got it down to a science now, the key is to take equal strokes off with the...
Couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow!
Off the top of my head I can't remember, but if I recall it's something like 28-30"....... Remind me later and I'll measure it.
The Blakes has it place too (I like it if needed for a lanyard adjuster), bit for climbing, nothing beats a VT in my opinion. I love the fact...
What's his handle?? Heck you'd think I'd remember!! :picard:
:eek::jaw: I'd love to have a storm like that at least once a month for the next three months!!! I'd get some riding time in!!
Glad the project ain't stalled anymore. Looking forward to see it progress, buddy! If I was closer I'd lend a hand....
Ever since blacksmith took his to the dealer this last visit, his has been running great too. He went ahead and bought a WJ-69 carb and the...
I can't speak for the stoves you mentioned but I'll tell you the Napoleon 1900P it's quite a heater.....it heats our house amazingly well, and we...
Here's what's being given away, so check it out! Some good stuff here! And a great cause! [ATTACH]
Guys and gals, several of us have been with Curt at local GTG's, he is HANDS DOWN a great guy and good friend! He lost nearly everything in a...
We received our first snowfall of the season last night, around 4-5" of powder! We were super excited! I snapped a couple cool pics of the...
Absolutely perfect! Very nice buddy!!
Live vicariously through the rest of us, buddy! Hope you're on the mend....