zero preciptation forecasted, woke to 3" fluffy snow and 4*. Chicken coop was down to 14*, fluff up lil' chicken butts!
I got a Credit Karma message last week, my credit score dropped 15 points. What? I looked, turns out the mortgage of our previous home we sold...
It was hard, I had to sit there for a couple minutes to take inventory and get oriented. Relieved my knees are okay this morning, got lucky with...
Thank you, you too Dave. I have A Dog's Purpose on.
Thank you :) I guess I'll find out the damage tomorrow morning.
Ugg, I fell down outside. Too bad our ground is so hard. It's SO scary on the way down, split second but feels longer. Black kneecap and elbow....
[Amazon] YiLifebes 30" Indoor Firewood Rack - $19.99 (was $39.99) - PreppingDeals.net
07
[MEDIA]
:thumbs:
I'm really paying for muscle loss. Everyone take his heed.
I have Starlings in the winters. They love the tall weeds out back whose seeds turn dark rust color. Doggie lays by the window and watches them :)