:rofl: :lol:
Uhhh, 9,000' high and hurricane gusts, no thanks for me either!
yooperdave , if you start that thread I'll see if I can pin it like the Thoughts and Prayers thread. If not I'll pass it up to an Admin.
They just closed schools for Monday here. This is very rare.
looks like it's a bad time for traveling. Maybe go far south? Start at 5:35 Don Day Wyoming Weather Forecast: Friday, January 12, 2024
[ATTACH]
I-80 near Laramie, sorry, looks really rough. Just an inch or two of snow in Colorado was no big deal, didn't even blink at it. But here the...
My internet went down Mon or Tues, finally back online! No phone, no tv, no computer for most this week. What did I miss?
And Dennis & Chvymn99 !
Yes LOL! The foundations of the Blob snow drifts are being formed as we speak :picard:
Oh Boy! Indian Summer to white out in just a couple days. Snow day today, whole family is home :) Zero visibility sometimes and all the windows...
Glad to hear from you Mat! Rest in Peace Dear Barbara.
100% Why would I pay for a worksurface that is too cold for me?
I remember rolling my eyes at people telling me I needed granite counters and a new vehicle at my old house. Ummm. No. My laminate counters...
Yep I've seen so many people in my home state over-extend themselves for homes and vehicles they were in trouble when auto repairs came along. I...
Thanks JD, and yes, feel every second/split second before the hit!!! Got lucky, sore knees, elbow and neck (and that shoulder too now) but...
I'd suggest using the search bar here on this site.
Clean it up guys, this forum is not for adult jokes/adult content. There are other websites for that. This is not one of them.
:confused:
Yes, it sure does!