Interesting, our high tomorrow is right after midnight, low tomorrow is 10 pm. Thankful warmer temps after Monday is done. [ATTACH]
Okay, the new puppy next door is getting annoying. He's showed up like 10 times today, and turns out our 3 year old dog is "just not into...
Will you be sweeping bottom up or top down? Top down could be an issue if you get a cat stove. Either way there's many here with main floor...
Thank you Dave :)
What are people in old Oliver Twist movie sniffing up their nostrils?
Oh my, prayers for Lori.
Very cool! Yep, WWW's garage door is drifted in, he drove my truck (I park outside) most the week, but had to shovel it out on Thurs to get a...
Our dog has been leaving up to 1/2 hour at a time, worries me but she has to do her business and we're not wire fencing the yard again (the snow...
Sure does!
Is it possible to cement that gasket back down? Afraid I didn't find much in the manual, just "follow the directions in the gasket kit" Can you...
I used this authors books and companion workbooks twice in times of grief. If anyone is interested. Home - Center for Loss & Life Transition
Nice for your stray kitty too!
x2 schlot :)
Mine asked me "Mom, when your a grandma to my kids, will give them chocolate cake for breakfast like Grandma lets me?". Of course honey!
:thumbs: :rootintootin:
Yes, except for here :picard: but it's not mountains-just flat. And cold and windy, on the flip side we don't need air conditioning in the...
I used to live at 5600', above the city that was ~5000', we were warmer and sunny many many times when the valley below was socked in and cold....
:picard: Lost internet for a minute or two and I thought the worst. Phew it came back! (we're on a radio antenna that goes to pole thing)....
:eek:
Brrr