How did you heat on the -41 day?
We were 96 and 98 degrees difference a couple nights but I didn't see 100 this snap.
What were you washing off? Coffee stains or hardwater buildup, or? I use a dish rag and soap, or if there's room I'll put it in a dishwasher load.
16' sliding door wall when the sun was out. Now it's just frozen frost.
X2 When did wind chill temps come along, I don't remember? That said we all know there is big difference between cold and being windy cold....
Thanks for the advice, not usually deep snow here except when a few inches at a time end up in deep drifts with bare ground right next to it from...
I used a DIY site to price my own system, bigger compressor with 3 vents/zones came to $12K. Idk, $4K could be a good deal. I guess you'll need...
I just told my husband I bought a new wagon. "for antelope?" :rofl: :lol: No honey, it's for firewood, but it will def haul an antelope next...
Similar here, was -22* a couple hours ago but in the negative teens now too. Bummer is it'll still be -5 when they leave for work and a late...
Thanks again! I just bought one from Home Depot, very similar. What caught my eye was your wagon is 24" wide, our splits are ~16", quicker to...
mike dominick , can you update us?
You know! I have (had) a similar wagon, a huge snow drift year before last smushed/bent it. That will work well, thank you very much!
I just looked and I don't see pellet stoves on Pacific Energy site, do they still do pellet? But, I did see don2222 has a section of replacement...
Our plan for keeping a week of wood in the garage failed pretty quick, (flu coming though here and husbands foot and wrist acting up etc. ), they...
I'd like to know how he got licensed without knowing what an emergency runaway truck stop is for. Heartbreaking.
Where's the Laramie Hill?
I can't say but I've noticed lighting -15* logs are harder to get going. Is Douglass kind of shut down like here? Schools cancelled, small shops...
:picard:, that's for Summer's Evenings.
Almost 100* difference between outside and inside. Similar here.
Should I plan on this every summer?