No worries, it'll come up again with other people. I understand your curiosity :)
One more cold night here and a warm spell is forecasted, hope it moves your way too.
I'm sorry, it's out of commission, not sure if/when it will reopen.
Brrr! We're colder than, but did well with 2 bags a day and wood stove. Last couple days wind kicked up, no way they're bringing wood in a white...
Congrats, that is a beautiful home and know you like wood stoves :) Nice to see you again.
Aww, rest in peace Brandy. Glad you have a new doggie :)
We lucked out on the driveway and road, it appears all the snow drifted in our back yard instead, the back part of this rectangle 1 acre plot has...
And how hot is too hot for the cat?
Well, due to a bunch of circumstances we are running both our old pellet stove and our BKK. And they're 6' apart in the living room. There's...
We call it the Summit or the pass to Cheyenne, but we don't go west to see the others or need to differentiate. I remember my Dad was so hurt we...
Pretty sure we're home for a couple days too. But drifts, not snow. We'll know in the morning light.
Thanks, I know a new name for it now :)
Greenstick
For electricity outages from ding dongs driving too fast in snow/ice, or getting snowed/drifted in : Since we moved here I always have bottled...
:thumbs:
Also, moresnow mentioned on my thread that new cats can burn hotter than a broke in one. Ours gets hot quickly (we run right up near the black...
I hope not, we do it when needed, that said I don't actually check the color of the cat before opening the bypass and dial.
How's your Brittany?
We'll see how this turns out, white out 1/2 day, 6-8' BLOB drifts formed in one day. Water plant is frozen broke so no water tonight and it looks...
Oh No! Water plant froze and is closed. No tanking up out here :doh: He'll have to bring a tank home from town tomorrow night on 20 miles of...