Yes, pretty sure 4 will make it, time will tell on 2 in bad shape.
They are fenced, I'm afraid to let them free range since the neighbor got that puppy. It's one like this only bigger. He slipped through between...
Shiney black hen is dead now too.
Peeked my head out to see them and saw several on the ground, went to look, face planted in the same damm spot as about a week ago. Thew the...
OMG the neighbors puppy just killed over 1/2 my chickens.
I was just on zillow again. I haven't seen two posts for my home last time I checked a year or so ago, but yep, there are still 2 zestimates for...
:popcorn:
x2, I wonder if that's for his outdoor kitchen.
Did those darling kittens come with the stove? Like a cat stove?
LOL, floor covering. I have new subflooring :yes:
I still don't have bathroom flooring or a sink in my bathroom since 2019-2020
I read a thread here recently admiring Camp's wood carts! Glad Mom is taken care of regarding wood for awhile :)
Gorgeous!! We had similar at previous home, but windows (not doors) and just 14' high. View was amazing, I still miss it like crazy and thrilled...
I had 2 sets of tires since 16 y/0. Radials and studded snows I switched out. Til I stopped driving for a living/much at all. I have no doubt...
Stephie, worth your time to call a Verizon Store and ask. I have verizon with kiddo on it and she has an Iphone--it uses a simm card. Yes,...
Saab ok?
:eek:
I'm sorry, it's above my head. You could pm metalcuttr, I think might have done a couple metal pieces.
I'll do my best :)
Afraid you'll have to ask the admins, if I understood correctly it's a legal thing.