That or, broken Fiskars tools.:whistle:
Good morning, members. Sunny day ahead. 30/40 Hoping to get one more perennial bed cleaned up this morning. Bruins hockey tonight. Be safe...
I've been burning some ash this year. I've got about 2 cords of it. I've never had enough to notice how it burns. It's real nice which is good...
A horse walk into a bar. Bartender says "why the long face?"
I've moved to mostly ash during the day(cuz I have it) and red oak overnight. Plenty of coals 7-8hrs later to easily relight.
WAD at its finest! Kinda like CAD, but different.
Much like chainsawing, around here the eggnog usually follows anything needing manual dexterity. :whistle: It'll still taste wonderbar!
It was and I shall!
Finally, brought home the last pile of wood. My friend with the PU helped out. It cost me breakfast. [ATTACH] Just some splitting and...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 32/50 clear. With the assistance of a friend, I'll be moving a PU load of ash and move it here. It's...
Good morning, members. Showery morning. Mid-50's/low-40's. Not too cool in the house. I have a fire built in the stove just waiting for a...
What's that white stuff?:whistle:
Those manufactured wood bricks, should be available pretty much everywhere. A friend if mine gas used them for several years. They get delivered...
Best of luck with the new wheels!
Good for you both, Dennis! Will the meat be split between you two?
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 40/64 breezy Good day for more yard work. More leaf management. Perennial beds need cleaning. Be...
I've snapped a few shear bolts in my time. I have a dozen of then on hand. There's usually a piece that stays in. It taps out fairly easy. I...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Low 40's/low 60's. Clear and sunny. I'll be taking dad for a Dr appointment this morning. Not sure...
In my mind, how can it not work. :cool: The place gets swept out in and then. Sometimes there's a body or two. Sometimes none.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 30/50. Clear and sunny. Yesterday, I fired up my snowblowers. I was a happy guy when they started...