You showed it who was boss! Right?
Been there. Done that.
Good morning, members. Heavy overnight rains have finished. Warm air was brought in. 44⁰/55⁰ I've not reloaded the stove. I'll give it a...
In a different thread, I was publicly coerced, and forced to add to this thread. :whistle: If an athlete gets athlete's foot, what does an...
That's what astronauts get instead of athletes foot. :whistle:
Good morning, members. I woke up to the sound of the oil furnace kicking on. :hair: So, I got up. There was lots of coals for an easy relight....
It got dark outside! [ATTACH]
I know... it's November. Oh well... I put the tree up earlier. [ATTACH] Then I decorated it [ATTACH] Then I decorated more. [ATTACH] The...
It got to the low 20's overnight. Living room at 66⁰ Red oak with a piece of black locust left plenty of coals for a quick refire this morning.
Good morning, members. Cold day ahead. Low 20's now. Mid-30's later. Sunny I avoided going out yesterday. Just another Friday for us. I...
I've decided to spend some quality time with my x27. I'll split-n-stack some ash I have. It'll help work off yesterday's food.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 37/45 I'm still digesting turkey and fixings. I think I'll split some ash wood this morning....
I split my upper and lower lips on Thanksgiving. :whistle:
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead here in the US northeast. Clear low 50's. Have a good Thanksgiving, everyone. Be safe Be healthy
Stay safe and healthy! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members 36/50. Mostly overcast. There's a coating of snow everywhere except driveways and concrete areas. It's all supposed...
Welcome to the club! 3yr plan is the way to go. And, there's nothing wrong with a 4 or 5 year plan! If available, get as much red oak...
Good morning, members. Cold start at 24⁰. Heading to low 40's, sunny. With rain coming in tonight, I'll be removing leaves from the...
Nice tops!