That rotary phone was a wedding present 43yrs ago. Mrs MikeInMa's cousin worked for AT&T. When asked what we wanted for a wedding present, Mrs...
Mrs MikeInMa decorates the dining room. [ATTACH] And these guys showed up at the tree [ATTACH]
It's about 500 points from all time high!
Good morning, members. Had showers overnight. 45/55. Overcast Some this-n-that, including grocery shopping, this morning. NCAA football...
Hasn't let me down yet!:whistle:[ATTACH] :thumbs:
I hope they take root and survive!
He'ah it is. [ATTACH] It's the nearest stack on the left. [ATTACH] It's the closest stack to bring to the house. I snow blow that area...
Got pinecones? There's a-pulenty of them in the region. The EWP enjoyed the heavy rains we've had this year, and let loose with a bumper...
Good morning, members. Warm start to a nice day. 40/57 showers this evening. More yard work kind of morning. Be safe Be healthy
I hope your hydro has a lifetime guarantee. :whistle:
That'll keep you busy for a while.
Good morning, members. A nice day ahead 28/45. Clear Taking mom for an eye Dr appointment this morning. Unsure about the rest of the day....
I know I have a stack of red oak dated 5/18.
Thanks. I have a few empty racks needing some TLC. Being on the 3yr plan means there's wood stacked somewhere.
Ha. Never thought of it that way I left the 3yr ash alone on this reload. I want to empty that 4' stack and refill with some ash I have.
I'm working my way through various wood racks. I worked on stack of red oak down to where there's 4yr css'd black locust. I'll leave it right...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Mid-20's/Mid-30's. Breezy with sun. More yard work this morning. Having lunch with a buddy. Be...
Same day notice? Not even a 24hr advance notice?
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. Mid-30's/Mid-30's dry Hoping to get some yard work done. Be safe Be healthy
Good... I was having doubts. :salute: